Who Is Injecting Your Botox and Filler?

It is very important to do your research when you are thinking about getting an injectable treatment!

If your Primary Care Doctor, OBGYN or Dentist is offering Botox, something is wrong. This means that they have only taken a weekend course and were given a certificate of completion.

Do your homework and find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Facial Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist in your area.