- Naturally Replenish Lost Volume – This dermal filler is an ideal volumizer and stimulates the body to produce new collagen
- Immediate Results – Immediate correction for that “WOW”effect
- Long lasting correction – Results may last a year or more in many patients
- Value in a Premium Product – This dermal filler provides the best value for a broad range of patients because just one syringe can provide full correction
Mechanism of Action
Immediate correction for a broad range of patients
- RADIESSE® dermal filler is a great first choice for a full range of patients with moderate to severe wrinkles and folds
- The approved aesthetic indication is as broad as that of leading HAs
- In clinical studies of over 1,000 patients, RADIESSE® dermal filler had zero granulomas
- Rate of common side effects were comparable to leading hyaluronicacids (HAs)
Important RADIESSE® Wrinkle Filler Treatment Considerations
RADIESSE® wrinkle filler is FDA-approved for subdermal implantation for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. After injection, patients may experience redness, bruising, swelling or other local side effects. Most side effects of treatment resolve within a few days. More rare side effects may include swelling that lasts longer, unevenness or firmness in the area injected, and as with any injection, there may be a risk of infection.
Copyright © 2010 BioForm Medical, Inc. All rights reserved. RADIESSE®, BioForm Medical and the BioForm Medical logo are registered trademarks of BioForm Medical, Inc.